Create your own Twelve Days of Christmas Book to record your holiday memories with this free how-to series from Beverly's!
Want 2 Scrap
Paper (we used "śWonder"ť
Petaloo Paper Flowers
Ribbon, Lace and Trim Pieces
1) Cut piece of scrapbook paper to fit chipboard cover. Adhere to chipboard.
Embellish with layered pieces of coordinating paper, flowers and lettering, as shown.
2) Cut pieces of scrapbook paper to fit inside of cover, inside of back cover, and back
cover. Adhere to chipboard. Punch holes through scrapbook paper at premade holes
3) Cover both sides of all center pages. Embellish with pockets made from scrapbook
paper, tags cut from paper, flowers and lettering, as desired.
4) Attach two flowers back to back at top of paper clip.
5) Thread metal rings (included with album) through holes.
Embellish with scraps of ribbon, lace and trim.